Friday 26 April 2013

Buddha Day

My Buddha is finished!! I can't believe that I have done it! From such a simple idea, and some good instruction, it seemed to spark something off inside me and I became much braver than ever before.

Procrastination is my enemy - I can make excuses not to work good enough for an Olympic medal - I get so easily distracted and my attention span is normally equal to my mad cat Gracie! I get round this by forcing myself to get my paint palette ready with the colours all sitting there waiting for me and threatening to dry out if I don't show up at the easel, so that I just have to get on with it. Like any other passion, once I get started, I lose all sense of time and place until I realise that I've missed my favourite soap, or haven't had my expresso coffee at all, or some other phenomenally important event has been missed!




I took part in a webinar yesterday....given by Julie Fei Fan Balzar about blogging. She did a fine job, beautifully delivered. It is still very vague about how to attract people to your blog and get followers - patience and consistency seem to be the key.  I also learnt that Typepad may be a much better platform for making your blog look prettier, so at some stage soon I am going to change over and produce a really PINK blog for which you will all need sunglasses and some form of neon protection!!!

I'm really tired tonight...will be back soon. Thanks for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment