Saturday 19 October 2013

Back to Silveira

The sunsets here are unforgettable


View of Belver castle from the river beach
I have fallen quite unashamedly in love with the hamlet of  Silveira - when I go there now I feel I have come home and enjoy strolling round the village, having a chat with the locals and making sure all is well. It must be related to what we as people need at various stages of our lives. Here, I am at one with nature, entering a new stage of decluttering and simplifying.

Lynn's lovely lily pond






Chatting to the neighbours. The goats' cheese here is delicious - creamy and smooth.  My last visit was at the end of September. The prickly pears were at their best - plump with deep yellow-orange cactus lets......this turned out to be the last hot, sunny weekend of summer - it all ended with a perfect evening out with friends and a gorgeous sunset.










No comments:

Post a Comment